Sunday 8 December 2013

They say it's all over........Hell no it's not!

Indeed, I am not dead, just busy. I have a few posts that I need to write in the next few days so here's what should be coming up.

Following on from the last post, I did go to the PokerStars VIP Party here in London and it was amazing! I have tons of pictures, including pics with various Pokerstars Pros, but be warned I am pretty damn drunk in most of them, it was an open bar after all.



The week after the VIP Party was my birthday so I had a fair few events during the week including a night out with my mates and visits from my family and on top of that, my girlfriend's family also visited for a weekend so I even had to take a Sunday off! The horror. That did mean unfortunately that I didn't post a November summary and a conclusion to how the month's goals went so I'll be writing that pretty soon. This also means that I need a fresh set of goals for December, however they may not be as lofty as you'd expect, because.....

I got a job! OK, not a real job, just some catering and events staffing gigs. With Christmas just around the corner, a little guaranteed cash will come in quite handy as well as giving me a solid reference to put on my CV. Unfortunately, most employers don't consider "Professional Poker Player" a valid job so it's good to show that I'm not sitting around all day playing a game and writing blog posts!

I also want to write a more detailed blog post about the new 180 man $11 PKO SnGs on Stars because I think they're fantastic. Definitely the best new game Stars has released in a while and they create some pretty interesting dynamics where the fish will seriously call you with any 2 cards given the chance they can win your bounty. It makes for some pretty fun short stacking.

So anyway, I'll get started on writing these posts and I hope you guys stay tuned and read them. Quick shout out to MrScRuFFF and Pokerchef for shipping the NLO8 and PLO8 FTOPS events (Scruffy actually chopped the PLO8 with Chef too!). Enjoy the jerseys and, of course, all them $s! To all you grinders, have a big Sunday and good luck in the big Sunday Million!


No comments:

Post a Comment