Monday 30 December 2013

Almost the end of the month!

Hey everybody, I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year.

First of all, apologies for not posting for a little while. Unfortunately, I've been pretty ill for the past 10 days or so. I actually passed out at work last weekend and spent most of the day in A&E and no one's entirely sure why. In the meanwhile I've been on a few meds that are supposed to prevent me passing out again but actually just make me really tired so I've spent a lot of the past week in bed, excluding Christmas of course where I was more hyper than a 1 month old puppy.


But I'm feeling a little better now and looking forward to writing a few posts in the next couple of days. As the title suggests, the month, and year, are coming to an end so that means you should expect a round up of how my December goals are coming along. Spoiler alert, they're going well. I'll also write a summary of how I think my years gone and how I did with some of my personal goals, which although I didn't write down, I had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted to achieve. Finally, of course, I'll be writing a long detailed set of goals for 2014, both in terms of poker and personally.

So that's a brief little update of what's going on and what to expect. I have an absolute ton of little bits and bobs I need to do now that I'm back in London so I'm hoping to get them all out of the way today, leaving me a good amount of time to write all these posts that I've promised and also to get a little grind time in. Hope everyone has a great time on New Years Eve, but remember, games will be sooooooft on the 1st! Speak to you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment