Thursday 21 November 2013

Little taste of what's to come.

Just thought I'd keep you guys updated with how things are going and what posts are going to be coming up soon. This is mainly because there isn't too much happening right now, I'm grinding pretty hard at the moment as I know I'll have to take a fair few days off in the next month orso and I want to get as much volume in as possible before that happens.

Poker-wise, results are ticking over quite nicely, but they could be a lot better. As I mentioned in the previous post, I've had a fair few near misses in recent weeks, so there have been shots at solid 4-5 figure scores. Only a few days ago I made a deep run in the PLO8 MicroMillions event as well but got short and lost a flip to finish 50th out of around 5k entrants, which gained me a ton of TLB points to help towards my prop bet but doesn't particularly help the cashier balance. I've also had some NLHE turbo runs that ran out of steam towards the final 2-3 tables, all of which could have turned a decent month into a great one.



On Saturday evening I'm going to the Pokerstars VIP Live Event here in London so expect a full write up, probably on Monday as I'll either be grinding Sunday or dying of a hangover. I don't really want to a miss a Sunday, especially when I'm on a good run of form so I'll attempt to stay half sober at the event but I can promise nothing with an open bar at my disposal! If any readers are going to be there, definitely give me a shout and we can grab a beer. I'll be taking pics and posting them here so keep an eye out.

I'll post a summary of November at the end of the month and hopefully we can get somewhere near achieving the goals I set but I'll need to get a move on to do it. The profit goal is achievable but will need a small bink to get me there, hopefully by shipping a red label and killing two birds with one stone. The 180 goal has been seriously helped by Pokerstars' addition of $11 Progressive KO 180s, which are an absolute gold mine. I'll probably write a whole post on how awesome these are but needless to say, there's money to be made.



So that's just a small update of what's going on, sorry there's nothing really interesting to talk about. I want to write a post where I go over a few hands to, maybe 1 each of NLHE, PLO and O8, to get a bit of discussion going, let me know what you guys think of that. Until then, good luck at the tables and possibly see some of you on Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I like the style and content of your blog, I add it to my blogroll.

    If you are interested we can exchange post or write about any topic that interests you. We write the post in Spanish and English.Our blog is focused on all kinds of player.s

    Regards

    http://nobetnowin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete