Wednesday 9 February 2011

Taking a step back

Just gonna write a short post this time, feeling a bit hazy. I've been a bit lazy again with post updating but to be fair that's likely to continue haha.

Cash play has just been crushing me recently, close to $500 under EV since the beginning of the year, so I think I'll take a small step back for now, and actually carry through with it this time! Although I'm losing an absolute bucket load this year through cash play, I'm winning close to 3 times that through MTT and Sng play, so why not make the smart play.

On top of my $1.2k score in the $16.50 PLO8 Turbo, I've made a number of $100+ scores and also won a $7/180 for $358. The Sng bankroll is actually at the level now where I can move up to the $12/180s and hopefully make some real money. I'm getting tired of stable-mates talking about their standard $1k days, both up and down. It's time for me to get ballin!!!

If anyone from 2p2 is reading, please give your support for Borys313 to play Isildur HU PLO8. I know it's a longshot but some support may get Pokerstars thinking. You can find the thread here.

Finally, I'm looking to improve my NLHE game, other than the turbo 180s. So if anyone out there is a cash game player or a deep stack ninja, drop me a comment and maybe we can get a bit of discussion going.

That's all for now, later y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment