Sunday 20 February 2011

Ah screw the 1r!!

If you're a fan of well written meaningful blogs, then this is not the post for you. This is just a tilt writing!

So this stupid tournament is a $1 + R, 3x Turbo (3x meaning the rebuy period is 3x longer). If you want to be anywhere near a decent position, you need to have around 100k by the first break, so as you can understand, it's a bit of a crapshoot. Luckily for me, I had some donkey to my left constantly calling my shoves, and my shoves alone, with atc. Spite calls are awesome.

So made it to the break with 100k and continued to chip up until I got up to 750k before losing AK vs AJ to a short-ish stack, which by itself was tilting enough, but that's not the tiltworthy tale that I promised you! So I build the stack up again through multiple steals and a flip so before you know it I'm up to 1.8 mirrion orso (Yes, I said MIRRION!). Then, tilt city.

UTG makes just over a minraise, I'm UTG+1 with AKo and shove, folds back to UTG and he snaps with KQs. Flops a blank but turn is a motherfucking bitch of a card, Qc. Another reason to hate women ain't it! River's a brick and I'm out in around 50th for $45. If I ship that pot I'm top 5 stacks and on the way to a 1k+ score (1st pays 4.5k which is just ridiculous for a $1r). Ah well, FML.

Well there's a little tilt post, pointless I know, but meh it's my blog, I can write whatever I want lol. Scroll down and you might find some more insightful articles, even if I use the word "insightful" loosely. Later y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment