Thursday 10 February 2011

Woohoo it's 12s time!


As you can see, I've been on a bit of a heater recently.

99% of the games on that graphs are NLHE $2/180s and the rest comprise of PLO8 $6.50 STTs and 10 orso $7/180s. The final push as you can see right on the end is a $7/180 I binked the other night.

What this means is that I am now rolled for the $12/180s! It's taken a while due to the lack of volume I put in early on, but the more I played, the better my game got and even though I ran pretty hot, I could see that I was making more correct decisions, and more importantly, getting my aggression right. The easiest part of the game to get wrong is shoving in the wrong spots or not shoving in the correct spots. Granted, I always have a push chart to resort to should I need, but when you're mass multitabling it's near on impossible to to read the chart for every decision, so you have to learn to eyeball the correct shoves.

So for now, I'm going to 1-4 table 12s and take shit loads of notes, because I know that the 12s is just so reg heavy, I need to seriously get reads on everyone if I'm ever going to beat this level and hopefully make some real money! $1k swings are so easy in this game so if I can start winning a small amount until my roll gets to a safe amount then start to mass multitable them, we could be onto a winner ;)

Hopefully everyone else is having some run good as well :) Take it easy y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment