Tuesday 4 January 2011

And the downswing continues

So I wrote the last post almost 24 hours ago, and in that time period I managed to lose another $300 :( I've moved down to PL25 in an attempt to stop the rot but that doesn't seemed to have done the job. Although I have to admit, I didn't feel like I was playing my best, mainly because I have less respect for the money which is a huge leak in my opinion.

I'm a bit disheartened at the moment but I know I have to keep playing through the pain, because a downswing doesn't last forever. I'll be back on my feet in no time. I'm still well enough rolled to comfortably play PL25, and with 4k hands logged in the past 2 days, my love of grinding is well and truly back.

I hope everyone else is having a better start to 2011 than I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment