Thursday 10 March 2011

Sorry for not posting.

Well the title says it all really. I guess in the big scheme of things, 10 days is not an extended period of time, but if I'm going to keep a poker blog, it only makes sense to update it regularly. The reason for my lax approach to making posts is due to real life business to attend to. University work had caught up with me and my lecturers had decided to drop a few deadlines onto me in the past few weeks so writing in the blog took a sideline to writing about Fraunhofer diffraction and Fourier Transforms. (If you're interested in that sort of thing, which I'm sure most of you are not, don't talk to me. I'm not interested either. ;) )

Poker-wise there isn't much to update you on. If I haven't got any time to write, I haven't got any time to play. Thus I have not played. I'm hoping to put in a little volume in the next few days once I'm caught up with all the sleep I lost when working on various assignments and when I have to energy to put in a decent grind. It's actually a shame that I had to work so hard this week because I was running fairly well at the beginning of the month and I was putting in some decent sessions. With a bit of luck I can get my Supernova push back on track and possibly even make some money. I am slightly down this month $ wise but in general EV I'm think I'm doing well enough, and I'm enjoying my poker, which is the main thing.

There's a couple of topics I want to write about in the coming days, e.g. volume, blogging, pot limit compared to no limit, etc. Those will all come in due time, as well as some hand histories from last week that I think will make everyone giggle a little bit.

So for now I'll leave it at that. Just like to say good luck to lincolini in his profit prop bet for March, mainly because I have money on it. And also good luck to Brad in turning around his horrible downswing. Later y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment