Wednesday 24 February 2010

Welcome to the blog!

Sup guys!

Not sure if anyone's gonna read this but there you go. I'm a micro stake PLO8 grinder, hoping to make the move to midstakes in the next few months. The main aim of the blog is so that I can analyse my own game and rectify my mistakes. It also acts as a way of monitoring my progress as I player. For example, in 6 months time I can look back at the blog and make comments like "I'm not making mistake A anymore" or "I am still making this mistake, it is obviously a big leak in my game".

Hopefully others will read my posts and can comment on my game as well. The main focus is personal development so the advice of others is always welcome.

I'll make a more meaningful post later tonight but at the moment I think it's time to grind!

Laters y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment